Search This Site

About Me

The Laying On Of Hands
By Shirley Gibson
I can't remember a time when I wasn't fascinated with shamanism, magick, meditation, and alternative healing methods. Most of my life has been spent in a course of self study that includes just about every healing modality there is. I have worked with sound, color, scent, mantras, medicine wheels, dreams, and journeys in mind and spirit.

While I do have some formal training, much of what I know has been the result of stumbling around in the dark, trying what works, discarding what doesn't. I love exploring strange territories, enjoy new ideas, and find myself climbing out of the box on a regular basis....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Two Feathers Reiki, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails