Search This Site

The Chakra System Overview


This page acts as a table of contents for the information provided here about the Chakra System. It will be updated as more is posted, so if you are interested in this subject, bookmark this page and check back often.

Current news update:

This little blog has been sitting unfinished for quite a long time, and I am now, finally in the process of making things right. What I have decided to do is to move the content out of blogger and onto my own website, shirleytwofeathers.com. As part of this process, I have created several mini-sites devoted to "Healing Outside The Box." Chakra Central is one of those sites, and all of the Chakra information will eventually be moved over there. As I move the posts, I will link them individually. I am sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause. Bright Blessings!

Chakra Basics:
The Individual Chakras:
Balancing The Chakras:
Chakra Meditations:

For my sources see: Recommended Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails